Book Your Reservation
In order to ensure that all guests have the best possible experience while visiting the Salt Sanctuary, we have outlined below what to expect during your visit.
- Please refrain from the use of fragrance – perfume, essential oils, cologne, etc. while visiting The Salt Sanctuary
- Please arrive 15 min before your scheduled session time.
- Every session starts exactly at the beginning of the hour and lasts 45 minutes. Once a session begins, the doors must remain closed for the full 45 minutes.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the salt cave.
- No bare feet or shoes are allowed in the salt cave. (We provide foot/shoe covers for each session.)
- Please relax and maintain silence during the adult sessions.
- No electronic devices may be used in the salt cave.
- Please secure your personal belongings. The Salt Sanctuary of Maryland is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Please respect the delicate nature of the salt cave and do not touch walls or any equipment inside the salt cave.
- Relax, breathe deeply and slowly, and enjoy the restorative experience. A Sanctuary employee will raise the lights and inform you when the session has ended.
Salt Room guests must be age 18 or older.
The Salt Sanctuary is a FRAGRANCE FREE FACILITY. Please refrain from the use of perfume, essential oils, cologne, etc. when visiting. Thank you for your consideration!